Thursday, September 13, 2012

Instant cooking

Well, as I am staying away from home, I do not usually get to eat home cooking and there isn't much chance for me to cook either so my quick solution will be... yes, maggi, aka instant noodles.

When I was in secondary school, I could eat up two to three packets each time. Don't ask me how I managed them, I think I weighted 70kg at 15yo. Nowadays, I've gotten back to my normal diet, just one pack, sometimes lesser, but I am still size 8 (L). Sigh.




I wanted to maggi slightly healthier. So I would stuff my fridge with vege, eggs and cocktails. I try as much as possible to put vege in, just to make sure I have taken whatever vitamins contained and most importantly Fiber.

I can't eat my instant noodles without one thing, and that is EGG! For soup based noodles, cracking an egg into it is a must, otherwise I'd rather eat crackers. My sis loves her curry flavored maggi with cheese. Just put half or one slice of cheese on top before pouring the soup down. The soup will taste slightly saltier and much tastier.


Remember to add VEGE into your maggi, even cucumber is good enough. Cut them into match stick size. Or sprinkle chopped spring onions. It still counts. :)


Till then,
Auf Wiedersehen



No comments:

Post a Comment